Top triple clamp SFS Neken Air Springs
Available for all modern motocross bikes
. Historically there have only been three reasons why racers change their triple clamps. First, to switch to solid or rubber bar mounts. Second, to mount oversized bars. Third, to change the offset. Now there is a fourth reasonto add suspension travel to the handlebars for more comfort in the chop.
(2) System. The Neken SFS air triple clamps are totally unique. At first glance the Neken top clamp looks conventional. But close examination reveals on Schrader valve on the side of the clamp. A closer look discloses that the steel threaded bar mount bolts have been replaced with miniature aluminum air shocks. The Neken bar mounts have 10mm of adjustable suspension travell.
(3) Performance. The biggest surprise with the Neken SFS triple clamps is how absorbent they were.. Amazingly most test riders reported not only less vibration and reduced chatter at the bars, but a more accurate feel in the front end because of the calmed-down steering response. Unlike handlebars that flex or rubber-mounted bar mounts, the SFS clamp combines the bars, clamps and spring shocks into one unit. There is no rocking of the handlebars, no wiggling in the whoops and the bars move in unison as opposed to one side moving more than the other. What does SFS stand for? We originally assumed that it would be some technical name like Statically Fluid Suspension or Secondary Fork System, but instead it was the rather pedestrian Smooth Feeling System. In a nice touch, Neken etches torque specs and other important info onto the gold anodized clamp to help the end user.
Ryan Dungey has used the Neken SFS air triple clamps since Anaheim 1. No one ever noticed because they are hidden behind the front number plate.
We are working with UPS for customers and dealers.
UPS Ground / UPS 3-Day Select / UPS 2nd Day Air / UPS Next Day Air (UPS Next Day Air Saver will be used).
- Additional charges for UPS Next Day Air Early Delivery and UPS Saturday Delivery will be additional (not available in all areas). Contact our office for additional information.
- Canadian and Other International Orders: UPS Standard, UPS Worldwide Expedite, and UPS Worldwide Express
- BUD RACING USA is not responsible for lost, misdelivered / misdirected shipments.
- BUD RACING USA is not responsible for late package arrival due to weather delays, unforeseen conditions, etc.
You can also pick up your parcel directly in store:
- Bud Racing USA: 31889 Corydon Street, Unit 150 92530 Lake Elsinore, CA-USA Tel : 951-245-2660
Track your order
After shipping your order, an email and / or SMS will be sent by UPS with the tracking number of your package. You will then just have to connect to the carrier's website to track your package. Check your spam or junk mail if necessary.